- Assess client needs, identify client goals, and plan services so that recipients’ needs are met and achievement of goals is promoted. Develop positive working relationships with clients to engage them in working on their goals.
- Provide services to assigned clients using the approved activities included within Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS): Basic Living and Social Skills, Community Intervention, and Transition to Community Living.
- Provide crisis assessment and intervention by involving supervision, family and community resources to ensure clients receive the help they need to be safe themselves and keep others safe in their homes and in the community.
- Promptly document services in the individual client chart following the progress note structure, including goal from treatment plan worked on, intervention activity utilized, client response, and the plan for upcoming contacts.
- Complete Minnesota DHS required pre-service training in mental health topics. Participate in agency in-service training and continuing education according to individual training plan developed with clinical supervisor.
- Coordinate with clinical supervisor to hold supervision meetings according to Minnesota DHS requirements and to complete 18 hours of observation of services by supervisor within the first 80 hours of employment.
- Develop knowledge about community resources useful to clients and how to access these.
- Facilitate communication within the agency and with others in the community to coordinate and define service direction in order for client to attain goals.
- 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Class D Minnesota Drivers License
- Must have at least 2000 hours of providing Mental health services
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with clients
- Prefer experience working with refugee patients with mental illness
- Prefer experience in the Minnesota social service system
- Fluent in non-English language and competent in the culture of the ethnic group of clients served
- Fluent in Arabic is plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- Mental Health: 3 years
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Hope Therapeutic Services, LLC is actively looking to add new employees and professional who share our vision and hope for new refugees/immigrants dealing with mental health symptoms because of their unfortunate past and difficult situations. If interesting, we highly recommend you to join our team of professionals and send us your resume and cover letter. If you have questions, concerns or suggestion please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope Therapeutic Services is seeking full or part-time Clinical Supervisor/Mental Health Professional. This position has the option for a flexible schedule.
- Provide individual and group supervision to ARMHS therapists
- Lead the program development for delivery of clinical mental health services
- Master’s degree in psychology or closely related field in an accredited program;
- Licensure to practice in Minnesota as a Licensed Psychologist (LP) or
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) or
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Board certified clinical supervisor
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience providing individual, family, and group therapy post masters level graduation and at least 1 year of clinical supervision experience
- Knowledge of community resources and how to access them
- Experience with third party billing and electronic health record system is desirable
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions under pressure
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Must have access to a reliable car and possess a valid Minnesota driver’s license and insurance
- Training and experience in evidence based practice model is desirable
- At least 2 years of work providing diagnostic assessments, developing treatment plans and maintaining all clinical documentation
- Knowledge of resources related to trauma, sexual violence, domestic violence, sexual exploitation and trafficking and how to access them
Hope Therapeutic Services is seeking full or part-time Registered Nurse RN. This position has the option for a flexible schedule.
- Ability to educate Mental illness and symptoms
- Ability to explain the role and effectiveness of medications in treating symptoms of mental illness
- Ability explain the side effects of medication
- Minnesota State RN License, in good standing; BSN preferred
- Possesses strong communicate skills in both verbal and written form
- Ability to interact with diverse patients
- Ability to negotiate and interact with staff, patients, families, and professional/regulatory agents
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- RN: 2-3 years
- Medication Management
Hope Therapeutic Services is seeking a full-time professional Medical Biller to support our office billing team.
The Medical Biller will be responsible for insurance verifications, registering new clients, claims processing for assigned payers, data entry and monthly aging reports. This person will need to utilize robust customer service and inter-personal communication skills.
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years’ experience in medical business billing, collections, posting payments.
- Excellent math and basic accounting skills
- Previous medical billing experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Previous computer entry experience with ability to learn new applications and work processes
- Good prioritization skills, data entry skills, dependable and team player
- Good multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, follow-through, and commitment to quality
- Demonstrate a “can-do” essence, and commitment